Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kids say some pretty cute stuff


So Brad's been out of town this week. Dominic gets that he's at work for a long time. So today he ask after saying the prayer, "Momma, where does Heavenly Father live?" I said, "He lives up in the sky in Heaven." He says, "No, he's out of town at work."

Dominic had clearly heard Brad call me babe quite a bit. He cracks me up because he gets in these spurts where he calls me babe all the time. Last night he was sitting on my lap looking at facebook pictures and he kept telling me, "We already looked at those, babe." He pretty much called me "babe" the whole rest of the night.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

That is so cute Mandy! I bet you will be glad when Brad gets home! If you need anything call!

Sara said...

Little D! He cracks me up:)

lqwakestud22 said...

Look at the Jadester!! and the D

Me said...

Heavenly Father is out of town at work! I cracked up at that!! What a funny little guy. It was so good seeing you guys yesterday, I miss you!

Katie said...

He is a crack up! Thanks for the laugh :)

Lindsey said...

So cute, babe!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

That is so cute and funny! Austin calls me sweatheart sometimes cause he hears Jacob call me that or hon. SO FUNNY!