Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Does anyone know a good physical therapist?

Okay my wrist has been killing me for two days now. It totally hurts and feels like it is going to give out anytime I lift anything. It is my non-dominant hand…but I was noticing how much I use my right hand yesterday and I've come to the conclusion that I basically only write and eat with my left hand. The pain starts at my pinky and extends down my forearm a bit. Any advice or doctors in the house? Maybe one of my four brother in laws that are pts could help a girl out!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

That sucks Mandy! I will tell Matt to read your blog! Hope you feel better:-)

Sara said...

Oh Mandy that sucks! I didn't realize it was still bothering you! Yeah, Matt and Mike will help you out:)

Lindsey said...

I was just going to say...isn't your brother in law a physical therapist?! Then I saw Sara's comment! I would love to do a class February 5th, let me know what time!

Katie said...

I know some physical therapists...I just don't know if they're any good. Hmmm.. Just Kidding ;) to all my bro-in-laws, and of course hubby.

Peyton AWESOME said...

Get over it! J/K! Well there is one thing you can say to yourself,"I'm pretty dang lucky it ain't broken!"
Awhile ago I couldn't have said that!