Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shots from the party!





We had Jaders little birthday party on Saturday (I'm using the word "little" loosely.) She got so many super cute clothes and toys from everyone. Once again, I do not have to buy my daughter a thing and she will look absolutely adorable for the next several months! I love that it has been so warm so I can put some of the cute things on her right now!
We had sandwiches, chips and baked beans followed by some pink cupcakes that spelled out Happy Birthday Jade. Jade was quite the lady and didn't even get cupcake all over the place. She just wanted me to feed it to her. I made a DVD of pictures and songs of her from birth to present that we all watched like 20 times that night.
She had a well check on Tuesday with Dr. Sirsy and weighed in at 18lbs.! (Guess we'll wait a few months to turn her car seat around.) The doctor said she was definitely petite, but normal.

6 comments:

CB said...

Happy Birthday Jade!! Looks like the party was a hit! :) I can't believe she is 1 already!!

Heidi said...

We had a lot of fun at the party! The food was good! Glad that Jade got a lot of cute cloths!

Freezer Meals said...

Cute pictures! I feel so bad now, I haven't even planned what kind of cake I'm making for Macie! You are right on top of things!

Katie said...

I loved seeing the pictures! She looks so cute with her grown-up dress and purple pacifier.

Lindsey said...

No word from the RJ, I will let you know as soon as I can! You're first on my list.

lqwakestud22 said...

Tell Jade Happy Birthday not happy Bitrhday ha ha did you notice the cupcakes in the picture? I bet the little D was messin with Jade's cup cakes!! Ha ha see you soon