Thursday, January 15, 2009

Can you believe this cutie is 1 year old?





Happy birthday to our sweet little girl, Jade Genevieve Frehner! One year ago I was getting my guts cut open to bring this little one into the world - it's all about sacrifices, right? I was the first c-section scheduled that day. After removing some excessive scar tissue and pulling and tugging, Dr. Juarez pulled out this beautiful 7 lb. 8 oz. girl with tons of hair!
Jade is such a little doll. She has always been a good baby. She has two teeth on the bottom, but that doesn't stop her from eating everything in sight! She loves animals and her brother, Dominic. She laughs and giggles and loves that she has so many girl cousins that make a fuss over her. She always looks cute, and I hardly ever have to buy her clothes thanks to Aunt Lori and Aunt Corey. We just can't say enough about our little Jaders and how much we are blessed to have her in our family. Happy Birthday! Stay tuned for pictures of the festivities!

9 comments:

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

Cute pictures!! I remember coming to see you in the hospital! She is such a doll!! I am glad that Chloe has a girl cousin close to her age:-) We are excited to for the party on Saturday!!

Lindsey said...

I love the picture with Brad! So cute. And in the 3rd one-with her eyes open, she looks like she is 4 months.

Katie said...

Those are the cutest newborn pictures I've ever seen! I especially love the one in the towel. She is so cute! Happy Birthday Jade!!

Me said...

Happy Birthday Jade! I was thinking the same thing as Lindsey, she looks so old in those newborn pics. All that hair & her eyes wide open must be why. She is such a cutie!!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Jadey Cakes! This past year flew by! She is such a little doll:)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Aww cute! Happy Birthday Jade! She was such a pretty newborn (thanks C-section) :)

Britney and Jaron said...

Happy Birthday Jade! Crazy that she is already a year! She is so cute and I can't wait to see the pictures from the party!

Lindsey said...

Hey, I don't know if you were planning for the 5th, but the RJ has put a hold on us teaching. It is supposed to be over mid-Feb (that is just a guess), so I will let you know when they give us the go ahead!