Monday, January 19, 2009

I know I've nursed kids but…

Just try to imagine what it feels like when you are at the computer checking blogs in your jammies and your two year old is sitting on your lap. He slips off the chair and grabs the only thing that's sagging low enough for him to reach. Yes, it's what you are thinking. Ouch is all I can say.
I was nearly in tears. He did comfort me by telling me, "It's alright sweetie, don't cry." Okay, I think I might possibly be getting some feeling back - I suppose all will be well:)

6 comments:

Heidi said...

OUCH! That is cute what he said to you though:-)

Sara said...

Hehe...that would hurt:) D's response is hilarious!

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...

ahhh, hahahaha. I am cracking up Mandy. Im sorry. I think insurance companies should include a boob job a year after you have a kid. Everyone needs it.

Jacob and Emily said...

hahahha this is the funniest thing ever! All I can do is hold my chest for you! He could have asked to kiss it better? - that would have been worse!?

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

VERY VERY BIG OUCH!! I love that he was trying to comfort you. Sounds like Austin! Kids are so funny. I agree with Holly and I think they should definitely include a boob job after you have your last child.