Monday, September 1, 2008

If you build it, we will come...


So anyone who knows Brad, knows that one of his favorite places to eat is Fuddruckers. It was his last meal before going on a mission, we go there everytime we go to Utah, ate there in San Diego for the Frehner fam reunion, my husband LOVES this place. He has been diligently checking the website, hoping and wishing they would build one somewhere within a hundred mile radius of us. (He even looked into the price of purchasing a franchise - we didn't have the extra $500,000 laying around, bummer)But, recently Fudds has made its way to Las Vegas. So today we made the 20 mile trek to Summerlin to sample some good ol' Fuddruckers burgers.
No visit to Fudds would be complete without their shakes. For those of you who have never been, they are yummy and they bring you the excess shake in a tin glass so you can enjoy all million calories of the sweet treat in pure ice cream utopia.
I think it's safe to say the Frehners will be back again shortly:)

8 comments:

Sara said...

Hehe...too funny! Yeah, I have a feeling we will be back often, even though it is on the other side of town:)

Heidi said...

We are so sad that we didn't go. Matt and I LOVE that place!!! I can taste the shake now!! YUM!!We have to go SOON!!

Katie said...

I hope he went on his birthday. I couldn't think of a better present for Brad!

Me said...

I didnt know they had one here now. That is great news! I love that place, too. Where at in Summerlin? That would make a good midpoint for us to have a double, or triple with Mike and Sara, date.

Melissa said...

Yum, I love that place too! We would go all the time when we were in SLC and we would go in AZ too. I'm glad to find out there is one here now, thanks.

Lori said...

Darn it! one less bargaining chip to get Brad to move to Utah.

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

Yum!! Sounds good! Jason and I might have to make the trip out there one of these days.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

YUM! I'm so excited that it's here now. I have only been there once in Utah and loved it. :)