Monday, September 22, 2008

How about a 3:00 pick me up?


Well if you know me, you know I love a tasty treat from good 'ol Sonic. I would encourage all of you to stop by and grab yourself a jr. banana split. I did just that this afternoon during my "3:00 slump." It was totally yummy! It comes in this cute little boat-dish thing with a perfect banana, cherry, scoop of vanilla, chocolate sauce, strawberry sauce, pinapple and whipped cream. It was pure Heaven:) (Sonic, make my commission check out to Mandy Frehner…)

6 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

That does sound yummy and you are a great spokeswoman for them. They should totally PAY you. :)

Sara said...

Hehe...that sounds really good! Sonic should start paying you for your blog advertisments:)It's probably a good thing there isn't one very close to my house, because I would be there way too much!

CB said...

yum,yum,yum!! :)

Heidi said...

We go there all the time. There is one right by my moms house! They are soooo darn good!

Me said...

mmmmm, banana splits.

Parley Byington said...

Thanks for inviting me! couldn't you just wait untill 4:00, you know I hardly ever make it to Happy Hour!