Sunday, September 28, 2008

Here are a few things I should be doing right now.

Blogging is not one of them. But in true Mandy fashion, I am having a major adult ADD moment.
I should be…
1. Getting my kids' clothing ready for church in less than 12 hours
2. Getting the "pennies by the inch" drive information ready for church tomorrow
3. Packing the diaper bag for church
4. Getting the program stuff ready for church tomorrow
5. Making sure I have something clean to wear for tomorrow (it is Sunday afterall)
6. Sleeping…sleeping sounds good right now (notice the time)

Brad has meeting in the morning so I get two little ones ready plus me. I actually make it almost on time when I have my act together the night before. "Saturday is a special day" keeps popping into my mind. Purhaps I should take heed:)

9 comments:

Katie said...

I never knew church could be so stressful until I grew up and became a mom. There are so many things (and people) to get ready. It can be overwhelming. I don't blame you for blogging instead.

Me said...

I usually blog when I have other things I SHOULD be doing, too. It helps take your mind off the to-do list. Unfortunately the list is waiting for you when you get off the computer, though. I hope you have a smooth morning today!!

Hibbard Family said...

Sundays before church can definitely be pretty stressful. I don't know how my mother did it with 5 kids! You are really smart though, to at least try and get the diaper bags/clothes, etc. ready the night before! good luck :)

CB said...

I hear ya on the getting kids ready and out the door by yourself!! Fortunately, I have 2 older ones that are a big help...well, as I type this they are fighting and arguing..usually they are a big help.

Lindsey said...

You are on top of things. I usually throw clothes on them right before we walk out the door, I never plan their outfit the night before. Maybe thats why we never look put together!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I do the SAME things! I totally know if I actually did the prep the night before I wouldn't be stressed and such a pain the next day, but do you think I do it? NO, I just wait til I'm rushed and stressed on Sunday and start screaming at people. LOL

CB said...

Mandy..I,, too, cannot wait for you to try out your zoom lens at Saydi's soccer games!! :) I should just hire you for the whole season....

Sara said...

Oh, Mandy... I am the same way! I always think of that song, too! But for whatever reason do you think I actually listen to the words?? NO! I wait until Sunday morning and then I turn into complete psycho momma, and yell at my kids for stuff that is completely my fault:)

KolbyJanine said...

haha mandy thats hilarious. your saturday night sounds A LOT like mine.