Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cradle Robber


Happy 26th Birthday to my wonderful, handsome husband, Bradley. Brad truns the big 2-6 in about fifteen minutes. So as a tribute to my main man, here are 26 little things I love about Brad, in no particular order…

1. His ability to remain calm in any situation. (When he worked at the bank, a 90 woman was flipping him the bird and yelling at him and it didn't even phase him.)
2. How dang smart he is.
3. His ability to turn everything into a joke
4. He makes me laugh…really hard…all the time
5. When he talks to Dominic and Jade and plays with them - it is the best
6. When he listens to rap music…and sings every word
7. When he makes fun of me
8. When he speaks Spanish
9. The millions of handwritten letters I have from him
10. The witty cards he buys me for every holiday
11. He loves to go out to eat
12. He isn't obsessed with sports or video games
13. He has the strongest testimony of any person I know
14. He serves others and forgets about it
15. He works so hard for his family
16. He is a goal setter
17. He is oober organized
18. He knows when I'm at my breaking point
19. He doesn't let me get too serious
20. He asks me if his clothes match
21. He appreciates an occasional trip to Kohls or Ross (let me stress occasional)
22. He quizes me on 107.5 songs
23. He thinks he knows more country songs than me
24. He always brings home treats for me and the kiddos
25. He lets me have control most of the time
26. He is the best husband and dad in the world!

We love you so much! Happy Birthday:)

10 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Oh that's so cute! :) Happy Birthday Brad.

CB said...

Happy Happy Birthday Brad!! The grils say Happy Birthday too and they think Mr Incredible looks like you! :) Have a super, super day!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Brad! I have to say Mandy I can tell I'm married to his brother. About 90% of those attributes apply to Cory--the BIG exception would be the 90-year-old flipping the bird, as we all know Cory's reaction would have been quite different :) Have fun celebrating!!!

Me said...

Happy Birthday Brad. Seems like just yesterday you were running around your house & chipping your tooth on Sara's bed. hahaha Have a great 26!!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday, Bird:) I never knew about the 90 year old woman flipping him off! That is so funny and I could totally see Brad just dealing w/it calmly! I loved Holly's comment...I remember that day as if it were yesterday!

Hibbard Family said...

Happy Birthday Brad! I totally forgot about the "bird" nickname until I read Sara's comment, it brings back so many memories.... so does the rap music, I always remember Brad & Max listening to rap! Hope you guys have fun celebrations!!

lqwakestud22 said...

Happy Birthday Wu-bird46!! 26 Takes me back to the 24 fitness days, and then hitting up jack in the box for a double bacon cheddar cheese burger and a large strawberry fanta! Happy Birthday, hope Mandy took you out for the outback special! Brittney wants to go to fuddruckers in honor.

*CaRoLyN* said...

Aww look at your cute family! Hope all is well! Carolyn & A.K. Hafen

Heidi said...

You forgot a couple: 27. Brad is fat. 28. Brad is Gay!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
from Matt

Heidi said...

You forgot a couple: 27. Brad is fat. 28. Brad is Gay!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
from Matt