Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Five little less known facts about me...

1. I got my hair done tonight by my life long friend, Marie. It is the darkest it's ever been, and could quite possibly be my natural haircolor. I don't know because starting at about age 11 I meet the wonderful world of haircolor. The rest is just roots:) Maybe I'll post some pics of the new do tomorrow.
2. I loathe doing the dishes. I think it is cruel that I don't have a dishwasher, hence most of the time you come to my house, there are a pile of dirty dishes. (Just think how your dishes would stack up if you didn't have a dishwasher!)
3. I am totally blind and pretty much deaf. Many of you remember me with large coke bottles. Thank goodness for contacts. They allowed me to break free from ages 4-14, "Mandy, the ugly years." Fortunately, (or unfortunatly) my remaining senses are keen.
4. I can honestly say I am pretty darn happy. I have a good husband, great kids, I like all my immediate family members (even some of my extended family members too!) I have tolerable in-laws, okay, pretty awesome in-laws, lifelong friends and food on my table. Of course, I could use a dishwasher and some power outlets in my bathrrom, but, for the most part, I am happy:)
5. I yearn to be organized and have a clean house. It is a constant battle to keep my house above getting the health district called on me! (I'm serious!) I think I might be a hoarder... Any suggestions?

Now that you know these five little fun facts about me, post five fun little facts about you. (This is a tag.)

5 comments:

*CaRoLyN* said...

Heck yes! Lets do it!! What kind of camera do you use and what editor do you like? I was just telling AK we need a nice family picture!!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Lol, this is so cute. I love learning stuff about people. Thanks for sharing!

Sara said...

Hehe...that was funny!

jimbo said...

I don't know if a dishwasher in the bathroom is a good idea...

Heidi said...

You are so cute Mandy! Your house looks just fine! Don't worry, maybe someday you will have a house with two dishwasher in it!!!