Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One more week

So pretend like this woman is Brad in the picture. This is about what I feel like right now. HUGE and HOT! But, only one more week! Yippy. Went to the doctor today, nothing. No dilating, no contractions, nothing but tired, hot and inability to move! 
That's okay, because next Tuesday, July 7th at 9:30 a.m. this baby is coming out. 
He might not have a name yet, but I can retire the Pepcid, watch my stomach slowly return to the deflated balloon state, and enjoy a cute little newborn. Again I say, Yippy!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Still no name? Are you saving it until the end so it's a surprise? Good luck next Tuesday! We can't wait to see this baby boy :)

Ryan and Angela said...

Ha! I can't imagine being pregnant in the summer. I had fans blowing and the AC cranked in the middle of winter... and was still sweating! Ready or not, that baby is coming on the 7th! Very exciting!

Heidi said...

You look really good for being 9 months prego! We are excited to see baby boy Frehner!

Riva said...

HA hA!!! You are such a funny lady!! Oh, girl I don't miss that time but it will be here sooner than you think! I am sure you are much cuter than you think!

Callie said...

My favorite part of a new baby is watching my old babies enjoy the excitement! Grace and JJ acted like it was all for them..Good luck with the delivery (that's definitely the least favorite part) we'll be praying for you.

Ryan and Angela said...

Hey! Mindy dropped your check off to me. We are leaving in the morning between 8-9am. Do you want us to come by and give you the check and pick up the DVD on our way out or just old off until Sunday?

Hibbard Family said...

Pregnant in the summer? Does not sound fun, you poor thing! Hope all is well!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

ok well I'm totally behind on my blog reading and as I'm reading this I realized you have already had that little munchkin! I hope everything went well and I can't wait to see pictures and here how you are feeling after C-section #3! (isn't is your 3rd one?)