Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's a…BOY!



We went for our 20 week ultrasound this morning and found out our little peanut #3 is a boy! We are very excited. More importantly, everything looked good. I start getting nervous a few weeks before ultrasounds, afraid something is going to be wrong with the baby. 
We got lots of great pictures of the little guy. All of his major organs were functioning properly. Dominic has already proved he is an awesome big brother and I'm sure Jaders will be a sweet big sis! I like NEVER take pictures of myself pregers - I'm always the one behind the camera! But Brad took a few this morning of me and  soon-to-be big sister, Jade. So this is what 20 weeks prego with baby #3 looks like. (Okay, just to put it in perspective, Brittney looks smaller than me and she is like almost due!) I'm thinking I will have to bust out the maternity clothes any day now.

11 comments:

Heidi said...

Mandy, that is so cool! We are all so excited for you:-) Glad that everything went well at the ultrasound! Congratulations!!

Me said...

YAY!!! That is great news! Boys are so fun, espeically having more than one of them.

CB said...

He will ALMOST even up the playing field between the boy and girl cousins! Hooray! Congrats!! :)

Lindsey said...

How fun! Boy, girl, boy. That is a good pattern!

Riva said...

YAY! That's so wonderful and exciting!! Congrats on looking so great in the process!
xo

jessenpetty said...

YEA!! Another boy! Are there any names picked out yet? I'm stoked for you guys! Congratulations!

Sara said...

We are excited for you guys! I'm sure D will love having a brother to play with:) Congrats!

Katie said...

Congratulations on your boy! I can't help but notice some similarities between you and Wendy. Same boy-girl pattern, close spacing of children...you're not planning on 7 are you? :0 J/K! You look great and we're very happy for you guys.

Britney and Jaron said...

Congrats! You are the cutest pregnant girl too, especially for your third! WOW! I can only hope that I look that good with my third.

Hibbard Family said...

I can't believe you are 20 weeks pregnant in those pictures, you're tiny! And you aren't in maternity clothes yet?! I'm with you on being nervous right before the ultrasounds. All we ever want is a healthy baby right?

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

Congratulations! You look great!