Monday, November 10, 2008

Here's why Macs rock

So, anyone who know me knows I have a thing for Macs. (This new one is the the third one I have purchased.) I had two laptops, that I loved and this new iMac, well, I looooovveeee. Here's my plug for Macs: they rock. They are so easy to use, they have wonderful programs, sweet graphics. I have all the standard "microsoft" programs- word, excell, powerpoint, plus I have all the Mac based ones that are a million times better.
Anyways, this is why I love them the most, I can make cool things that include pictures of my kids.

9 comments:

Me said...

awesome!

Melissa said...

I wish my computer did cool stuff like that! Lucky girl. Happy belated birthday.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Amen! i LOVE Macs. As far as I'm concerned they can keep all the PCs in the world if I can have just ONE Mac. The best part is I have NEVER had a virus on my computer.

Heidi said...

That is so cool Mandy! I LOVE the pictures!

CB said...

Okay, I don't even know that much about Macs and I was drooling over it when I was at your house! Thanks so much for the DVD...the parents loved it! You're awesome! And your photography blog looks SUPER!!!!

Hendrickson said...

ummm Mandy.. it isn't because of the mac that you can do that stuff.. it's cause you have a brain... PCs RULE....!!!!

Shauna said...

I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)

Riva said...

Fabulous - luck girl!

Michelle said...

SO CUTE! I wish I had at least one creative bone in my body. NO such luck!