Monday, October 6, 2008

DD and OCD on a whole new level

Lately, Dominic had taken the OCDness to a whole new level. He has always appreciated order in his life. But recently, it has trickled into his play and food. I about died laughing when I was cleaning up the living room and I noticed he was especially quiet. He was eating chicken noodle soup. I looked over and he was doing this…






So what is he doing you ask? I asked him the same question. He said, "I make train, like Bob the Builder." He proceeded to line up his noodles for a good 45 minutes.

10 comments:

CB said...

That is way too cute!

Sara said...

That is so cute! DD is hilarious:)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I love your child and his OCD. SO stinking cute and funny. :)

Britney and Jaron said...

That is so dang cute! Kids are hilarious! I am sure my daughter is going to be OCD as well about certain things because I am! :)

Katie said...

Now you know what to get him for Christmas- A costco pack of chicken noodle soup- hours of entertainment. Too funny :D

Riva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacob and Emily said...

this is totally cool! I love OCD kids because they are less maintenance. At least in Nursery they are! Go Dominic!

Heidi said...

D is so cute! Tell Brad thanks for the comment her left on my blog:-)

Hendrickson said...

and ocd comes from you? or Brad?

Amanda said...

Hi! Longtime stalker, first time commenter....I think. And I should have taken a picture b/c my little Nathan did the EXACT same thing, except with twizzler pull and peel 'noodles' that I got from my visiting teachers for Halloween. Are all kids OCD at that age?