Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stevens family photo shoot





Dominc, Jade and I went to Utah last week to spend sometime with Lori, Earl, the kids and Joey and Brittney. (Although due to busy, busy work schedules, I didn't get to see a whole lot of Joe and Brit)
We had so much fun shopping, going to the zoo, going to Parade of Homes and shopping. Lori and I also concocted this photo project for her living room wall. I think it turned out pretty cool. Here are some shots from her super cute family.
I had tons of fun doing it!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Those pictures are so cute:) I want to see a picture of the finished temple/pictures project...I may have to hire you to make one for me!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Those are so cute!How talented are you?! She has a beautiful family. I didn't know she had 4 kids...last I knew there was only 2! lol

Heidi said...

You did such a good job on their pictures! I still need you to take my kids pictures.

Jacob and Emily said...

This is really good! Super cute side profile of the baby.