Thursday, June 5, 2008

Jade keeps growing…



Just a little update on sweet little Jade. She is almost five months old. She weighed 12 lbs. 4 oz. at ther four month check up. She is super sweet and loves Dominic. She rolls over, tries to scoot, constantly has her little hands in her mouth and giggles this cute little laugh when you ticke her. She also has recently started sleeping through the night! Yippee for me. I love to put cute outfits on her and hairbows in her "Elvis bangs" (It's the only way to tame them right now!

10 comments:

CB said...

Ooooh I love that little girl! She is such a doll and so, so sweet. Yay for sleeping through the night! she is such a cutie!

Lori said...

Congrats on the sleeping through the night, you know that's a big deal at my house. Her hair looks much easier to do than Sophie's.

Me said...

she is such a cute baby! and getting big soo fast. Don't you wish you could have them that age forever?
I loved her little summer outfit yesterday, too. so cute

Andrew and Sara said...

My kid STILL isn't sleeping through the night(unless he's in my bed). Jade is such a cutie, I love that hair.

Hibbard Family said...

What a fabulous moment when they start to sleep through the night!! She is such a beautiful baby!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

She's so cute!! :) yay for sleeping through the night!

Heidi said...

Mandy, I can't believe that it has been almost 5 months since you had her! We just love baby Jade!

Peyton AWESOME said...

she is almost 5 months? O: Seems like last week she was born. Oh and I clicked on my blog from your list and i get this google like page. See Ya in 2 weeks!

Peyton AWESOME said...

I just decided to say hi and ask what is going on in vegas right now. Hope Jade and DD aren't givin you a hard time. See Ya!!!

Lindsey said...

O.K., I'm just a little bit jealous of Jade sleeping through the night. How did you do that? I wake up at least twice still. My kids just don't sleep until they are 1.