Friday, May 9, 2008

OCDominic



Oh boy, the OCD tendencies keep rearing their crazy little heads! Lately, Dominic wants to get dressed as soon as he gets up. This has put a little kink in our bath taking schedule because he doesn't want to take a bath, he just wants to get dressed. So, I've been letting him. With two kids, I'm all about letting D be a little independent. I think it is good for his character. I just have to laugh when he insists on were sweaters when it is like 90ยบ outside. Last week, he thought it would be a good idea to wear his sweater in the "cold wadder." He soon learned that no matter how thick the sweater, it wasn't going to help the "wadder" become warmer.
Today was my absolute favorite. After an afternoon of playing with his cousins, Dominic was a little worn out. He fell asleep on the floor with his "snowman" and Sissy's blingn pacifier. Ah, the blackmail pictures:)

3 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

LOL oh my gosh! This really makes me laugh. Although, I can see his reasoning with the sweater...it helps keep him warm outside when it's cold so why not the water? LOL that's so cute. You have adorable kids!

Heidi said...

OCDominic... that is too funny! Yes, for his wedding reception you can show all of these pictures! He is so cute though:-)

Sara said...

Little D! I know, Luke was worn out after leaving your house and finally took a nap for the first time in a week! I love the pictures of Jade and D.