Thursday, May 8, 2008

In the spirit of tagging…

So I ran across a fun little tag the other day and about fell over laughing. It reminded me of playing "M.A.S.H" and that stupid little cube fortune game. (Which by the way I am going to live in an appartment with 10 kids and drive a BMW). Ha! Play along if you would like! (It's amazing what you'll do at 1:02 a.m.)

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Jack Pontiac

2. YOUR GANGSTA STAR (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Cookie Dough Flip Flops

3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Red Flamingo

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Sue Idaho Falls

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name): FreMa

6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Green Dr. Pepper

7. NASCAR NAME (the names of your grandfathers): Gary Douglas

8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Apel Austin

9. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, favorite flower): Fall Tulip

10. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now): Pineapple Nightgown

11. HIPPIE NAME (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Pizza Willow

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Mandy, you are so funny! This is great! I remember playing MASH also! Thanks for letting me use your camera :-)

CB said...

Always was a big fan of the MASH games! Loved this one too and will probably post it on my own blog here soon! :)

Sara said...

That is hilarious! I'll have to try this one! My favorite of yours is gansta star: Cookie Dough Flip Flops! Too funny!

Me said...

hahaha I would have said cookie dough thongs, but that is just me. I like these things, they are cute. I didnt know the flamingo was your favorite animal. :)

Hibbard Family said...

I used to LOVE playing "MASH" I would try and cheat the system to get myself into a mansion or get the husband I wanted.... and I think its great that you ate pizza for breakfast :)