Sunday, April 20, 2008

Look who's two!


Dominic turned two last Saturday. He had a party at the park with family and friends. Family making up the majority of the 50ish people there. I thought I was the next Betty Crocker with the Elmo cake I made him. Brad pointed out to me that I was completely OCD when I was tracing Elmos with an overhead projector to hang as decorations. I just get a little excited for my kids, what's wrong with that? Plus I was on the yearbook staff and have this whole thing with themes…but that's a whole other story:)
Anyways the party was a blast, D was happy and loved all his cousins that were able to be there and especially all the presents. He hasn't stopped playing with his toys.

1 comment:

Me said...

Happy birthday Dominic! He's getting to be such a big boy. I want to see a picture of this cake.

And you look great in this pic!