Monday, April 21, 2008

Dominic's expanding vocabulary


So I don't know if me typing this can even do justice to the funny things Dominic has been saying lately. But I'll try… It totally cracks me up to have his little mouth running all day long and playing decoder for his various phrases (which most of the time I'm pretty good at.)
This morning he wakes up all chipper "Good mording, Chi, Chi!!" (His nickname for Jade) Followed by an "I'm hung" (Brad, Earl, get your minds out of the gutter!) It means I'm hungry. Then he proceeds to go to the fridge and get out his "pud." (pudding, what he calls yogurt.)
Aunt Kerri gave him some Diego flip flops that he is somewhat attached to. He woke up in the middle of the night last night needing his "Diego go-go shoes." Yes, he wore them to bed.
Between genes from various family members…you all know who…D is sure to blossom into quite the OCD person. We are looking forward to every minute of it.
This picture is of Dominic's latest joy…taking a bath in cold "wadder." After I draw him a bath, he goes right to the faucet, turns it back on and sticks his head face in the cold water. Then he gets all excited and swims around like he's a fish, proudly announcing, "Dee Dee fish!"

5 comments:

lqwakestud22 said...

I am glad to see that the D is enjoying himself!! Say hellp for me uncle Joey.

CB said...

Mandy he is so darn cute! He was cracking me up at FHE when Grandma was trying to sew Heidi's monkey up and Dominic didn't want him to!

Sara said...

Oh little D! He is so much like his cousin Madi with the whole OCD thing. Him wanting the diego shoes in the middle of the night cracks me up!

Heidi said...

D is so darn funny Mandy! I can't believe that he wore the shoes to bed! He is such a cute boy! Love the blog you started!

lqwakestud22 said...

Well, that's what we LOVE about the peanut!

-Brittney

P.S. If you didn't notice, Joey and I have to differentiate between who is commenting, and when. That's why we leave our names. In case you were wondering. :)