Sunday, February 13, 2011

Getting my Martha on:)





I've been in the crafty mood lately. I made these little goodies for Dominic's teachers for Valentine's day. He has two teacher and two assistants. Hope they enjoy the shabby-chic-homemade-look:)

They were super easy and cheap! The little blocks are left over from my Dad cutting me a billion at Christmas to make some ornaments for my Mom…the picture frames were on clearance at Target for $1.74 or something. I got the vinyl but still have a ton of that left.
Maybe someday I'll decorate my own house instead of just giving away everything cute I make!

2 comments:

CB said...

Where did you find red vinyl? I looked everywhere because I had gotten frames to do the same thing for the girls' teachers, couldn't find red vinyl so the frames still sit in my closet and no presents for the teachers. :(
Very, very cute!!

Mandy Frehner said...

It's hot pink, not red. I got it at Hobby Lobby. A little nontraditional with the pink…but still cute I think. Except I didn't get any transfer tape…yeah, really difficult to do a piece that's hooked together!