Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A beautiful day

Playing duck, duck…goose!



Serious snacking going on…
My boy needs a haircut…bad.


I remember when my sister's kids that are 15 months apart went through this phase where people thought they were twins. Hudson always seemed soo much smaller than my other kids…but he is catching up big time.
I have the kids do "races" every time we go to the park. It tires them out very nicely:) I join in on some of them too, but since I had my big camera today I sat out.
Trying to get five kids under five to get in the same picture is darn near impossible.

Cute girl in piggies:)

Roonie doing his "excited face." Pretty darn cute in person…the face and the kid:)
I love this picture:)

I know that in just a few short months doing anything outside will be completely unbearable. So when the temperature is PERFECT, like it was today, I try to take full advantage. Plus, I'm a firm believer in taking my kids out in the sunshine. It's good for them. It's good for me. I'm less cranky when I get an hour of pure detox time in it. Today, we went to Hailey Hendricks park by my mom and dad's house. No swings (plus for me because Dominic can't try to wedge his huge self into baby swings) but plenty of toddler play! We were the only ones there too!
On the way home we rocked the mini-van out to Taylor Swift. All five kids were be-bopping to the music. Then Dominic wanted to "rock out" to his primary music. So I turned on and Lukey and Dominic were belting out the words…so cute!

1 comment:

CB said...

Fun! I have been enjoying my runs in this beautiful weather, as well...looks like we're in for a change this weekend though. :) Jaders is resembling Annika in a few of those pics, at least I think so. :)