Thursday, January 7, 2010

Six months





Yes, it's 1:51 a.m. and yes, I am still up. (Thanks to walking 5 miles at 8:00 p.m. and a Diet Dr. Pepper after…) Tomorrow, actually today, Hudders will be six months old! Gosh, probably the quickest six months of my life. This little guy is so dang cute! He is definitely my smallest kid…but he eats all time! He has started to take interest in people food, baby food… not so much. He has the most beautiful blue eyes and cutest dimples. He, like my other two, is hard to get a good laugh out of, but tonight I was smooching on his chin and ear and really got him giggling. He is a great baby, but got a little spoiled after being in the hospital in October. I now feed him or pick him up anytime he makes a peep. (Try having one of your kids in the hospital and see if you don't do the same thing!)
He likes his Bumbo chair Grandma and Grandpa got him for Christmas. He is comfortably in 3-6 month clothes, but still wears some 0-3 months too. He sleeps quite a bit too, but is so spoiled about that - must be held, rocked, sang to, etc.
He loves Dominic and Jade. Both of them can get him laughing. Brad has recently acquired the magic touch and does just the right amount of power patting to get him to sleep.
He loves his toys and likes to roll over. When he doesn't have a sassy in his mouth, he has his fists in there! As soon as his socks come off, his feet go in his mouth too. This little guy has been such a blessing in our lives. We love him and can't wait to see him continue to grow!

Oh yeah, and check out his RED hair. Too cute:)


6 comments:

Jacob and Emily said...

He is a doll! Those eyes are huge!

Me said...

So glad you posted!

What a cutie pie he is. I think he looks like D & Jade, but has his own look too. Isn't 6 months the funnest? I bet it's fun to see his personality more & more. And I hear ya on the holding him every time he makes a peep after being in the hospital. How could you not?

MKSIMS said...

That's so funny - I was just thinking it was about time for an update, and voila! He is so cute in that bumbo! It was great to see you guys for a little bit over Christmas. I can't believe our babies are getting so old! Boston was 5 months yesterday... I hold him at any peep too, maybe it was the 8 days we spent in the hospital when he was born! What a cutie Hudson is - and I'd love to see him pull his feet into his mouth - Boston is too fat and would never be able to reach!

Katie said...

I can't believe that little guy is 6 months already. I loved the pics. He is a cutie. p.s. Happy Birthday to Jade in a couple of days. :)

CB said...

6 months? No way! :) He is so cute. Abbey is going all gaga over him right now. :)

Jaden and Stacy said...

He is such a cute baby! What a cutie! Hey we are going private and I need your email address if you get a sec. Thanks!