Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Jade!






I am writing this post a day late (and I'm supposed to be writing my talk to speak in sacrament meeting tomorrow!) Yesterday Jaders turned 2. So cliché, but time goes too fast with these little ones! Jade is the little princess in our house. She has her dad wrapped around her finger, two brothers that adore her, a mom that cracks up at everything she does and says, and an extended family that thinks she is the cutest thing ever:) She is super sassy, but such a sweetie. She is quick to say she is sorry and even quicker to tell you no when she doesn't want to do something. I'll update more when she has her well check next week. We celebrated this week by having TWO parties for her. One on Wednesday night with most of the Byington cousins and the other on Friday with the Frehner cousins. She got lots of cute clothes and adorable dolls. It was like Christmas for Jade all over agin:) (Dominic is already planning his birthday party and all the decorations he wants for it!)
We love Jade so much!

10 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't believe she is already 2! She is so adorable! I love her smile! We had a fun time at the party!! Happy Birthday Jade!

Good luck w/ your talk!

Sara said...

I love little chi chi! Those pictures of her are so dang cute! She has the best little personality:)

MKSIMS said...

I love that first little cheeser picture! So stinkin' cute!

BrittneyB said...

Happy Birthday little Jade! The Byingtons in Utah sure love and miss you a lot. We're glad you had a great birthday, and we'll see you really soon! (Aunt Brittney can't believe you're 2! Really? What the heck. Weren't you just born?) Again, Mandy, great pictures! So true-to-life. Miss you guys.

KolbyJanine said...

mandy you dress her so cute. she is a really cute little girl. happy birf jaders

Frehners said...

Cute pictures. wow they are growing up.
Cute blog!!
Angela

Katie said...

I can't believe how big she looks in those pics! She has real ponytails with lots of hair in them. Happy B-day Jade! You're a cutie!

Jacob and Emily said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love the cupcake shirt too! Your kids are getting so big!

Riva said...

What a cute girl! Love the pics!!

BrookeS said...

Hey Mandy! I actually have been a blog stalking you for a while now I just haven't ever left a comment! Your kids are so adorable! Life in GA is great! Hope things are good you! Tell Brad I said hello!