Sunday, July 19, 2009

More pictures of Hudson






Just wanted to post some more pictures of Hudson. He is such a good baby. I'm really lucky with me babies, they have all been super good newborns thus far. He sleeps good, eats well, hardly ever cries and is sooo cute:) When my kiddos hit 18 months…that's a different story (as I'm discovering with Jade!) While still sooo cute, they can be kind of crazy!
I got some cute shots with each of the kids next to Hudson, maybe sometime I can get a shot with all three of them in the picture…stay tuned!

11 comments:

CB said...

He is so cute. His hair seems way darker in those pics than it was when I saw him! :) Such cuties!

Me said...

He looks soooo adorable! And Jade looks like a sweet big sister. Are you available for visitors Wednesday or Thursday morning??

Jamee said...

Hi Mandy and Brad! This is Jamee Eggett. Hudson is SO cute! I don't think they come any cuter than that. Congratulations on your 3rd! All 3 of them have cute names!

lqwakestud22 said...

Oh man! He doesn't look exactly like the D, but he is definately a Frehnerchild. Brad continues to refine the cloning process.

Lindsey said...

He looks so old in some of those pictures. He is so cute!

Lori said...

He looks so alert, I like the one where he is yawning.

Lanier Household Creations said...

He is beautiful! Congrats! Hudson is actually one of my next boy name choices...so I definitely love the name choice!

Katie said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to hold that little guy.

MKSIMS said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love that first picture of Jade too - I always thought she looked more like you and Dominic looked like Brad, but she totally looks like her daddy there. Maybe its the expression. Such cuties!

Hibbard Family said...

Congrats on the baby, he is adorable!

Peyton AWESOME said...

Hudson, adorable on the outside, awesomeness on the inside!