Friday, April 3, 2009

Back from Utah

We got back from visiting Joey and Lori and their families on Tuesday. I was hoping it was going to be a two for one trip. Annika was getting baptized and Joey and Brittney's baby being born - not quite yet on that one. That little bugger is still cooking! I feel for poor Brittney!
We had fun going to Annika's birthday party, her baptism, shopping and just visiting with everyone.
Sophie and Jade were so cute together. They were hugging each other all the time.
Utah has the best scrapbook stores and I totally had to refrain from going nuts-o in the stores:)
We love to visit Utah even if it was snowing in March!





4 comments:

Heidi said...

Glad that you had fun in Utah! The picture of Jade and Sophie hugging is so cute:-) I hope that Brittney has her baby soon!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Nice that you had a fun trip! The picture of Jade and Sophie is adorable! :)

Lindsey said...

How many sibling do you have? I have had all the stuff for the wreath sitting on my counter for like a week, I will probably call you Monday!

Sara said...

Congrats to little Annika! I can't believe she's already 8! I'm glad you had a good time! Hopefully Brittney will have that baby soon:)