Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Once in a while I get it right…

So I have been on a quest to de-junk my whole house. Call it nesting, call it wanting to see the floor, bot have the health district called on me, whatever. So today I cleaned the kitchen. I've been cranking out laundry like nobody's business and have decided to tackle Dominic and Jade's bedroom. I have successfully bagged up three bags of baby girl clothes - ones that aren't worth holding on to in case of another girl. And then I remembered this…
I bought Dominic a a whole slew of clothes at the end of the summer! He has about six outfits that I paid less than $20 for! Yippee! There were also a couple of Carter's outfits for Jade that were $1.18 or something like that - which is actually expensive for her because I get all her stuff for free. Yeah for me:)

6 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I need to dejunk too especially with the new baby coming. I'm always scared to do too much though and cause myself problems or pre-term labor. Sucky not being able to do what I want!

Lori said...

Dejunk now, while you are feeling like it, that's my advice. I am also saving clothes for Jade. Do not buy her anything!

CB said...

I am about ready to dejunk Abbey's room (as soon as the eye heals) so I will also have more clothes for that girlie girl!!

Ryan and Angela said...

Hey! I was wondering if you would still do Kinzie's one year pics this week? I was thinking we could wait until after your primary activity.... so what about Friday?

Ryan and Angela said...

We could do them in the morning. Is 9:30 or 10 okay? Is the lighting okay at that time? She usually wakes up between 8-8:30. We could do it later in the day if that is too late in the morning. What do you think?

Ryan and Angela said...

I was thinking at the park. Whichever one you think is best... wherever you normally go. I am going to warn you... Kinzie is a very busy body. Also... my mom would like you to do pictures of her foster child too. I don't know if you want to do them the same day, or another day. Whichever works best for you.