Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm back!






Okay, so I've been in a blogging rut. Mainly just busy, aren't we all? We had a trip to Reno for Brad's Christmas party and a trip to Bakersfield right before Christmas. We had a fun little Christmas. I didn't wrap a single present and didn't deliver a single goodie basket to people I made them for - a told Brad I was apathetic, he said, take the "a" off, you're just pathetic! Probably, but oh well. I'll try better next year. However, no holiday would be complete without plenty of family parties and food. I am so grateful that Brad had the week off leading up to Christmas, it was so nice and I wish he didn't have to go back! Well, ore posts to come soon, enjoy the pictures!

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

So glad your back!

CB said...

That's okay...I didn't even bake goodies this year...let alone deliver them..nor did I get Christmas cards sent out in the mail...maybe for New Year's! :)

Kerri said...

I like the picture with all the kids. It's good to see Tyler, Brianna and everyone.

Me said...

You look about 90 pounds in that first picture! Cute, skinny girl.
I felt the same way about Christmas. Next year we should get together to make treats or something, maybe that would help our Christmas spirit. Or we could just eat them, that would be good too.

Katie said...

I love Dominic's serious face on his atv, very macho. We loved seeing you guys. Maybe next visit Kevin & D will be old enough to get along. Let's hope!

Heidi said...

Cute pictures of all the kids in Bakersfield! Glad you had a good Christmas. I think I am going to take your advise, and not wrap anything next year! Sounds a LOT easier! See you on Wednesday!

jessenpetty said...

We're in the same boat honey! I (or Jesse) will be updating with a superpost very shortly! Thanks for sharing those pictures though! You look so cute!

Hibbard Family said...

you're not pathetic, just busy!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Glad you are back. I still need to update my blog. :) This is the first year we didn't bake at all. SAD! Everybody was sick.

*CaRoLyN* said...

dude I felt the same way! I was perfectly happy not doing presents 'til about christmas eve then I made AK go out like a mad man and buy presents! I think it all came so fast this year... can you believe next year will be our 10 yr reunion???