Monday, December 1, 2008

Home again, home again






We returned from a super fun week in Utah visiting the Stevens crew (and Joe and Brit too.) We ate, shopped, ate and shopped basically all week long! We even squeezed in some family pictures. The men and various children went to a Jazz game while the women, shopped, of course.
The cousins got to experience Christmas early with their annual gift exchange. We thought it would be a nice preview to Christmas. This is kind of choppy, but it's late, I just got done grocery shopping and I'm tired, but I am also sick of looking at the same ol' thing on my blog. Here are some pics. Enjoy!

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cute kids! I want to know, were the various kids that went to the game the hard ones? Randy is always willing to take Avrie or Noah, but Macie is a different story!

Sara said...

I think all your pictures turned out great:) I love that one with your mom and dad and the all the grandkids...it's amazing all of them are looking at the camera:) The one of Jade and the kitten...so cute! My cards turned out awesome...I'm going to call you right now:)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

WOW! your parents have a LOT of grandkids! I had no idea there was this many.

Heidi said...

That is a cute picture of your mom and dad w/ the kids! Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I bet you got a lot of cool stuff shopping also. Did you go to Park City?

Hibbard Family said...

I love the picture of grandma & grandpa with all the kids, it turned out really well, too!

Me said...

The pictures are great. You can tell who each kid belongs to because they are little clones of their parents! Sounds like a great weekend. eating and shopping, my kinda vaca!
Call me, let's hang.

Lindsey said...

I would be so happy to do it anytime! Randy does have Young Mens on Wed., but I could always arrange for someone else!

jessenpetty said...

Glad you had a good time Mandy! It looks like a ton of fun! Jesse and I seriously need a vacation. Just the 2 of us! Ya right...wouldn't that be nice! Really cute pictures!

Kerri said...

cute pics!! Just to let you know, I tagged you, have fun.

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

What an adorable family! Sounds like fun!

Riva said...

Sounds like you had a good time - shopping is the best! Cute pics!!

Melissa said...

Yeah for shopping and eating!