Sunday, October 18, 2009

Family reunion


This weekend we had the biannual Slack family reunion. (That is Brad's mom's side of the family.) It was held on Saturday at the park in Logandale. We started early with pictures for the Frehners taken by me. We ate, played and had an action to raise money for the next reunion. It was really fun. I enjoy getting to know Brad's extended family better. There are so many of them! I know Brad's Grandma Slack is pleased that her kids still get together and spend time with one another. It is also one of the few times that all of Brad's brothers and sisters are able to get together with their families.
I love being part of a big family both my own and my in-laws.











5 comments:

CB said...

Love the pics. :) I was hoping you got one of your family too. :) Way cute.

Heidi said...

Mandy, the pictures turned out so nice! You have such an amazing talent!

Katie said...

I'm so glad you posted those! They turned out cute. You did a great job!

Lindsey said...

Wow, that is a big family! The pictures turned out great!

Jamee said...

What a dang cute family you have! I love the new family pic! Leave it to the babes to fuss and cry and only stress us (their moms) out for pics! Murphys law right?