Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wish I could do this more often…

I love to scrapbook. I like to scrapbook traditionally as well as my newer found love of digital scrapbooking. Now that Hudson is out and I have another little one to document milestones I figured I had better get crackin' on it! While Jade is taking a nap, I whipped these up in photoshop. I already sent them to Costco to get printed too. They are super simple, but I did interview Dominic and all his answers are his own. It's pretty funny to listen to three year olds:)
Dominic also started swimming lessons today so I'll be posting some pictures of that when I can get more action shots.



4 comments:

Sara said...

Okay Mandy! You have to totally show me how you did those...they are so stinkin cute!

Ryan and Angela said...

That is so cute! I love it. I love all of Dominic's answers. I just got Photoshop Elements... so I will have to play around with it and see what scrap booking I can do with it. Your kids are all so cute. I love that picture of Jade!

Katie said...

I love it! Digital would probably be the only way I could be successful @ scrapbooking. Your kids are super cute by the way :)

Riva said...

LOVE IT!!! I need to get my hands on this program! What a great page to do for your your scrapbook!